160 € / night
July 1 to August 31
from 130 € / night
April, May, June, September, October
From 100 € / night
November, December, January, February, March
"Our stay was amazing. Thank you for hosting us."
"We were treated like royalty. Bellevue is the real deal!"
- Please do not move the furniture. This can cause unnecessary damage and wear to the furniture and floors. The manager can charge you extra costs if furniture has to be replaced.
- Do not throw anything in toilets, bathtubs, sinks or other drains (no tampons, sanitary towels, diapers, panty liners). Furthermore, do not throw environmentally harmful cleaning agents such as chlorine, etc., fats and food residues down the drain or into the toilets. This causes serious blockages!
- Always use linen on the beds. If you fail to do this, you may be charged for the cleaning costs of the pillows, blankets and mattresses.
- Did you bring your assistance dog? Make sure that it is not on the couches or beds.
- The kitchen worktop on the counter is NOT heat resistant. So please do not place hot pans or pots directly on the counter, but use the materials provided for this.
- Make sure you don’t cause a nuisance. Adhere to the rule that after 22:00 in the evening you must respect the peace for the neighbors.
- Report any imperfections immediately upon arrival and report this to the manager within 24 hours, so that you are not held liable at the end of the stay. Report any damage during your stay and before you leave, so that the manager can arrange the house for the next guests. You are insured against damage according to the conditions stated in your insurance policy. (see Policy and General Insurance Terms and Conditions).
- You must report any complaints to the manager immediately (within 24 hours at the latest) after discovery. We will do everything we can to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible so that your holiday can continue without any worries!
- Please sort the waste. In the basement (-1) you can find the waste storage and you can go with your residual waste (must be deposited in a closed bag – to limit the odor nuisance). PMD and paper or cardboard can also be put in a container. Glass must be deposited in the glass container, which can be found along the quay.
- After your holiday, we would like to ask you to leave the key and remote control for the garage in the apartment where you found it. Please return the 2nd key in the key safe.
Loss of the remote control: its repurchase is 70€. Loss of the key: 15€. In case of loss, the cost will be deducted from your deposit.
- At the end of your holiday, please leave the house tidy, wiped clean and without washing up! If a dishwasher is still running, please let the manager know.
If the apartment is found in complete chaos, additional costs for cleaning will be charged. (Standard price: 60€)